Monday 3 April 2023

Square Corner Fold Card with Legendary Ride Suite

Let’s create this unique Square Corner Fold Card! I’m absolutely loving this bundle - be sure to grab it while it has the bundle discount. It’s still available through the current catalogue.
Let’s check out what we’ll need
Here’s the how to:
Such a fun card with so many opportunities to decorate as you please 
Don’t forget the inside 
A super rich colour combo - thanks to Stampin’ Up!® for this fabulous suite 
Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you