Sunday 30 April 2023

Enjoy the Rhythm - Split Z Fun Fold

Who’s a rock fan? ME & my family are! When this set was released from the new catalogue I knew I had to get it. Now it does use some now retired cardstock, but I didn’t know that at the time of making it. So sorry to see Pacific Point go, we definitely have some amazing blue replacements - Blueberry Bushel & Azure Afternoon to name a couple! 
This stamp set doesn’t have any die cutters but as you’ll see you don’t need cutters for every card. I have used some basic shapes as cut out and stamped within them to highlight this Rhythm set.
This fun fold card is called the Split Z Fold
How cool is it? It’s easy to make too - always a bonus.
You will need x2 A6 (10.5cm x14.9cm) pieces of cardstock along with a long Z folded piece of Basic White cardstock and you’ll SANDWICH them together to make the card. 
For this card I have used 12” white paper however if you only have A4 that’s ok follow below measurements:
• 12” Paper:  9cm x 30.5cm, scored at 9 & 18cm
(3-1/2” x12” scored at 3-1/2 & 7”) or 
• A4 Paper: 9cm x 29.5cm, scored at 7.5 & 16.5cm
(3-1/2 x 11-1/2” scored at 3” & 6-1/2”)
I love adding colour to images with Stampin’ Up! blends… rich and blood colours that really make your images stand out.
A square cut out was the perfect size to stamp x3 Flying V guitars! 
A super fun card that provides lots of room for writing your message and adding lots of fun images. 
It’s like it just keeps folding over new spaces 
A fun and masculine combination - I’ll definitely make this card again in a variety of tones.

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!
Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you