Friday 28 April 2023

Pretty Birds Fun Fold & Card Swap

Todays cards use Pretty Birds. I’ve made a cool fun fold for this first one. I was part of the Crazy Crafter Fun Fold Swap … we make x10 cards all the same and in return receive x10 different designs from other crafters. A great way to build friendships and learn new techniques. 
What you’ll need - stamps ink & cardstock of course!

The inside is what makes this a fun fold. The inside white panel measures 14.5cm x 20cm, then scored at 5cm and 10cm

The colour combos are sweet & subtle 

I also made this card as a Square Corner Fold!
Check out my Motorbike card for an alternative to this fold. 


If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!
Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you