Wednesday 4 October 2023

Its a Colour Challenge with Lets Craft Together Blog Hop

Welcome back to another Let's Craft Together Blog Hop! This months theme is a COLOUR CHALLENGE.

I have created a my own DSP like background using 3 of the challenge colours.


Here's the challenge picture
The hero of this card has to be the goose holding the ‘thanks’ banner however the real highlight in creating this project is the background panel. Lets take a closer look…
I used the ‘blotch’ image from ‘Artistically Inked’ and stamped it in different colours to create an interesting background. I finished the look with a 2-1/2” square to show off this cute goose! The little flowers come from Sweet Citrus Hybrid set & I added a silver rhinestone to bling them up.

I carried through the colours to the inside. 
Here’s my choice of colour combination

Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here

6 comments:

  1. The stamped background is so effective. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you've done you DSP in these gorgeous colours. Cute goose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun way to create your background - love the fun and movement!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background! I think the minimalist colouring on the goose is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you