Thursday 26 October 2023

Happy Birthday Gamer with Level Complete

 Today I'm sharing with you a card that I know the kids will love! We surely all know a gamer or 2 so in fact I think a lot of people will love it. 

If you don't already own Level Complete get your hands on one. The large images are so lovely to create with and are vey easily to hand cut with scissors.
I've made a vey quick video tutorial, check it out here...
I really like using as many of the images and sentiments from a stamp set. Using them to decorate your panels is a great way to incorporate them, without them being the main focus of your project. 
Of course we NEVER forget the inside!
A bright and fun colour combination
If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you