Saturday 4 November 2023

Beary Christmas with Lets Craft Together Blog Hop

 Welcome back to another Let's Craft Together Blog Hop! This months theme is a Sketch Challenge.

I have created a super cute Christmas card using the new Beary Christmas DSP
The hero to this paper is all about the Polar Bears. I love them. Although we celebrate Christmas in summer time in Australia, I wanted to make some winter/cold inspired cards - I'm so glad I picked the paper!
Here's the challenge picture - I've turned it 90 degrees and used the sketch horizontal instead
Lets take a closer look at this card. The main feature of this card is of course the beautiful designer paper, today I've paired with Christmas Classics - these greetings are so stylish. 
The DSP pack has so many cute bear I decided to cut one out to stick to the front
The other cut outs is the wreath, see the next pic and how I layered it.
The polar bear sits on this wreath, made from a couple of cut outs, 
I've used the wreath die from Cottage Wreaths and the new 2-3/8" circle punch 

The inside ... see the cutie to the side? I love using the 'half' images you find on the edges of paper to decorate the inside. You don't always need a full image and this way these ones don't go to waste.  

There he is!

A striking Christmas combo - also a great nautical combo!

THE CRAFTIMATH! Although I'm not sure the before was any better.
Be sure to continue on the hop below

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love your way of take on this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you flipped the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and great use of the layers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job using the sketch and the DSP to create a stunning card. Nice to see a craftimath to match my own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your adorable card Carolina and how you used the sketch in a landscape orientation. Those polar bears are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this DSP! The wreath behind the bear is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, I love how you flipped the set and the bear is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flip of the sketch! And the colours are so fresh and fun! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you