Thursday 4 January 2024

Its a Colour Challenge with Lets Craft Together Blog Hop

Happy New Year friends! Welcome to 2024 and to the start of another Let's Craft Together Blog Hop! This months theme is a Colour Challenge.

I have created one of my favourite style of card. I call it 'the Collage' card. I've picked 4 of the challenge  colours to create this fun and cool background, using images from Next Destination stamp set.
Here's the challenge picture - this picture made me think of 'going somewhere' so thats why I picked the travel stamp set. I'd love to be able to travel more especially overseas to see my relatives more. I did recently spend a month away in Chile - we had a fabulous time, I wish it had of been for longer. 
Lets take a closer look at this card.
I'm loving the sketch like images in this stamp set, I like the way they stamp onto the paper, in particular I think this type of image makes for a really cool collage look.
I start out by lining up my images on the ink pads...
then I start stamping all over my white panel, being careful to not overlap the images too much, its that easy.
As this is a white card base, I have stamped directly onto the card base to decorate the inside.
A pretty pink and purple card - its been ages since I've used this kind of combo.
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

3 comments:

  1. great way to use this stamp set - and it looks really lovely in these colours too!! Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we have the same process! Great card, I had totally missed this stamp set in the catty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you