Monday 25 December 2023

Christmas Classics Bundle CASE'ing Mary Fish

Feliz Navidad, Merry Christmas! Today I'm sharing a card I CASED from Stampin Pretty I was sooo inspired by that card that I didn't really want to change anything! I did change up the DSP ratio to white space area. I wanted to show off the die cuts and thought they looked better against the white versus the already busy DSP. 

This bundle is so lovely to stamp with, I have really got my money's worth, I have used it tonnes now.
Look at those die cuts, I really love the layering sentiment dies in this set. A beautiful label with extending holly details, just gorgeous. 
A little stamping for the inside along with a few more die cut pieces. 
A truly traditional colour combination and when combined with white makes it very modern and fresh. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you