Sunday 4 February 2024

Using Designer Series Paper with Lets Craft Together Blog Hop

Welcome back to another Let's Craft Together Blog Hop! This months theme is using DSP - Designer Series Paper! 

I have created a coooool card with the free Trusty Toolbox DSP from this year's SALEABRATION catty and I’ve covered this card from head to toe with paper! I think I've nailed the brief. 
Here's the challenge picture
Lets take a closer look at this card. I've paired the paper with another newbie from the 2024 Mini Catalogue a cool new hybrid embossing folder and die combo for sentiments.
This fun fold card is technically a gatefold .. but the front panels are not equal widths, you can make them as thin or thick are you like! 
Cardbase is half a sheet of A4, scored along the long side at 4cm & 14.5cm

I covered the front panels in Real Red & Lost Lagoon dsp patterns 
For the inside I have carried the idea through- all panels are covered!
The sentiment is from the very NEW Thoughtful Moments Embossing & die cutting bundle.  It's a cool new way to create a sentiment, silly me forgot to get the brayer that is the best way to ink up the emboss folder, so I have used a sponge dauber to add ink. It works well, but the brayer wont ink inside the lettering. 
A gorgeous rich colour combination!
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love this Caroline - this fold it so cool with this paper - what an awesome masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great masculine card Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love the use of this DSP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and use of DSP, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally fulfilled the brief - you've used lots of paper on your card and it looks brilliant!! What a fantastic card - I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome DSP for a masculine card and you have showcased it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great masculine fun fold card Caroline and I love your use of the Trusty Toolbox Designer Series Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you certainly did nail the brief! Such a great way to show off that masculine DSP. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you