Thursday 29 February 2024

Cradled in Love SALEABRATION 2024

Firstly CONGRATS to all our friends who have had new babies recently. We're thrilled for you! With a new baby we need BABY cards. With Salebration about to end, I better use this stamp set which is perfect for this special occasion. I've made a set of three, because I know I'll be using 2 of these straight away, leaving the 3rd card - the yellow one- as a spare. 

Cradled in Love is only available while stocks last during SALEABRATION, if you haven't placed an order yet, now is the best time - contact me for more details on how you can earn this STAMP set and DSP for FREEEEEE 
I've got a quick tutorial for you to show you how quickly and easily you too can create these cards

So fun, love how the inside matches the front too!
Pretty colours for cute pretty cards


If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you