Tuesday 20 February 2024

Super Cool Retro Card CASE'ing Sandi Risi

Today I was inspired by Sandi Risi over at Stampin Crew with their very fun looking Jelly Roll card. So I have CASE'd this card and added a few touches of my own. 

LOVE this stamp set and all its retro images of deliciousness!
Some sweets for the inside
As you can see I have stamped a fewof the set images onto these fun coloured squares. 
For each pastel base, I used a matching darker ink shade to match.
Overall a DELICIOUS combination, that makes my tummy grumble and want to reach for the snack cupboard. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you