Monday 4 March 2024

Its a Colour Challenge for March with the Lets Craft Together

 Welcome back to another Let's Craft Together Blog Hop! This months theme is a gorgeous deep, rich Colour Challenge set by Monique.

I have created a TRIFOLD card! Each panel is decorated with a collage of images from Artistically Inked - one of my all time favourite stamp sets. 
Here's the challenge picture - how gorgeous is this inspiration picture - the colours are so rich and vivid.
Lets take a closer look at my card. I have used one of my favourite stamp sets - Artistically Inked. I have used this technique before but each time I collage with this set, I fall in love with the images all over again.
I've never seen a Pretty Peacock (teal) coloured flower, have you?  Hahahah it doesn't matter what colour you ink these images in, they always come up beautifully. 
Watch me make it here...
Let's open the the TRIFOLD panels... I've added the belated birthday sentiment from 'Something Fancy', its another favourite coz its true, I'm always late sending birthday cards! 
There are 5 stamped panels in total:
x2 Large - Black Frame 9.8 cm x 14.3cm || White Panel 9.5cm x 14cm
x3 Small - Black Frame 7.3cm x 10.3cm || White Panel 7cm x 10cm
TriFold Card Base  - x2 C6 (1/2 A4) overlapped & glued together
This colour combination is just soooooo fabulous!!
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

8 comments:

  1. Love the trifold, this is a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! So funny that we chose the same stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its almost identical right? hahahha xx good choice I say!

      Delete
  3. A beautiful card. Love all the stamped panels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card - and all that glorious stamping!! This stamp set works so well with these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you