Friday 22 March 2024

Diagonal Z Trifold Fun Fold with Perennial Lavender DSP

 Today I share with you a beautiful fun fold card! Its the Z Diagonal Trifold Fun Fold, its easy and will definitely stun your recipient.

I've used the beautiful sentiment stamp set "Something Fancy" to show some fancy love , along with this show stopper DSP Perennial Lavender. The colours are so rich, yet earthy, detailed and just lovely from whichever sheet you choose to create with. 
The butterfly cut outs are from retired die set - Brilliant Wings Dies - but any die cut will look gorgeous. 
Z fold means just that, it looks like a Z
When flat, all the panels are covered and there's plenty of room for writing your message.
A winning colour combo!
If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you