Monday 25 March 2024

Countryside Inn DSP - Chain Card Swap for Annette

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Annette McMillian and all CASES of her card. I encourage you to start at Annette's blog follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

I was 3rd in the chain for Round 1 and have created a DSP covered card with Countryside Inn, the daisies are from Cheerful Daisies. I really enjoy using DSP to cover my card, I think it is a great technique for when you're not sure where to start decorating or designing your card.  DSP can be all inspiring from what colours to create with to and what images you might want to highlight.  

Here's is the card I CASE'd from Monique - be sure to see the OG version here

Lets take a closer look at this card.I have kept the vertical strip in the same place and the sentiment too. 
Never forget the inside!
ALL the blues in the Stampin' Up! family. My favourite of them all is the BOHO BLUE
Do you think my card is similar to Annettes?
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Carolina, love all those blues, Misty Moonlight is my fav.. I think you have followed the basic layout of three panels of DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how this really shows off the details in the background papers. The fox is so perfectly placed peeking over the corner of the greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that DSP, perfect for this CASE! I agree Boho Blue is my favourite too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card as this DSP is one of my favourites too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Carolina. I would never have thought of combining Tahitian with those other blues but it is so striking - I love it! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you