Friday 29 March 2024

Ripped Landscape - Chain Card Swap for Cheryl

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Cheryl Hurst and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start the blog hop at Cheryl's blog and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

I was 4th in the chain for Round 3 and have created this super bright 'ripped landscape' card using strips of coloured cardstock.
Loving all the sentiments, in particular the THANK YOU from Circle Sayings, I can add it to any type of background.

Here's is the card I CASE'd from Annette  - be sure to see the OG version here
I really liked the designer paper that Annette had used and wanted to bring that into my design. 
I didnt have any of that paper above so I decided to replicate it with stripes of cardstock instead. I love it and think its quite striking. 
I carried the design to the inside too. 
A fun, bright and colourful palette 
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning Carolina. You do colour so well and this combination is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you