Wednesday 27 March 2024

In the Moment - Chain Card Swap for Me - Carolina

Welcome to Round 2 of Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about ME and everyones CASE thereafter as the chain continued. I encourage you to start here follow along the hop to see the progression of projects through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

For Round 2 I started the chain with


Lets take a closer look at this card. This stamp set will retire soon, make sure you grab a copy before its gone gone gone. 
It's hard to see from the picture but this image has been stamped on vellum in Memento Ink and coloured with Stampin' Blends.  I also made a 'window frame' with 4 stripes of Highland Heather cardstock. The image of the woman looking out the window makes me feel all peaceful and calm.
I carried the 'window' theme to the inside (retired items)
 Loving the fresh, cool, relaxing colour tones.
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

3 comments:

  1. I had such sun CASE-ing this card it is such a fun design

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww how sweet - my virtual hug to you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool card Carolina and out of the box idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you