Monday 8 April 2024

Its a Taco Fiesta - Chain Card Swap for Michele

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Michele and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start the blog hop at Michele's blog and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

I was 10th in the chain for Round 7 and have created a cool Corn Chip party card using Taco Fiesta stamp set.
The card I received highlighted some pretty birds, for sure cut from the recent Saleabration offering. So I replicated the design and swapped the birds for food! Yummy food. 
Here's the card I CASE'd from Nancy  - be sure to see the OG version here
Lets take a closer look at this card. I stamped a number of images, coloured them with my Stammpin' Blends and fussy cut them all out. My favourite is the Avocado poking his little face from behind the  
Its easy to carry this theme to the inside of the car, so I added more yummy treats to the inside too.
This colour combination would suit many types of cards. Show me how you've used the combination. 
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below!
See all the catalogue products & specials here

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Carolina, I love all the characters and you have used them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! And I love the little guys peeking out of the folded corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you