Wednesday 10 April 2024

Next Destination - Chain Card Swap for Monique

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Monique and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start the blog hop at Monique's blog and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

I was 6th in the chain for Round 8 and have created an upright card using my favourite 'sketchy' stamp set Next Destination and DSP paper from Earthen Textures Suite.
Its a very masculine based card in termsof its colour scheme, this monochomatic card could definately be made with a more feminine touch - these images look great in ALL colours. 
Here's the card I CASE'd from Maheswari
Lets take a closer look at this card. I used the above card design to create my layout of the DSP panels, I simply added Midnight Muse 'frames' and stamped the luggage image in Pebbled Path.
Do you use DSP to decorate the inside? I have so much paper I often never use it all, so this is a great way to use some of it up!
A simple yet strong colour combo
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

2 comments:

  1. I'd never have thought outside the box like this and changed a fun fold into a flat card. I love how you've kept the feel of it by the half layer of paper in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with Genna's comment but I also love the crisp earthy colours and the texture in your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you