Friday 5 April 2024

Wildlife Wonder - Chain Card Swap for Maheswari

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Maheswari and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start the blog hop at Maheshwari's blog and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

I was 9th in the chain for Round 6 and have created a male inspired birthday card using Wildlife Wonder and that cute Owl perched on the sentiment circle.
This set will retire soon - so make sure you grab a set as it will sell out very quickly and cheaply!

Here's the card I CASE'd from Monique Fielder  - be sure to see the OG version here
Lets take a closer look at this card, using the reverse side of some (now retired) Designer Series Paper I created a male inspired palette of colours to workk with. Pecan Pie has quickly become my FAVOURITE brown to date! I thought I really loved Soft Suede, nah-uh compared to P Pie. 
I reconfigured the greeting by covering the end words with post it notes.
Step 1) Ink up the stamp, remove the post it notes, stamp onto the Basic White circle cut out
Step 2) Ink up the whole sentiment in Pecan Pie, stamp on Crumb cake cardstock, cut out using scissors/trimmer
Some owls for the inside
Loving this mature combination
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours and the owls- interesting idea to replace the hummingbird with an owl. Love the three inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegantly simple. Simply elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you