Tuesday 4 June 2024

It's my turn to Tic Tac Toe with Let's Craft Together

Welcome back to another Let's Craft Together Blog Hop! This months we'll be playing along with a Tic Tac Toe created by me. I got to choose the TTT layout and options - so I hope you enjoy this hop and I can't wait to see all the project variations.

Today I have created a super cool typical masculine card using the Adventurous Sky Bundle. 
Here's the challenge picture - I have gone stright down the middle here - selecting to make a MASCULINE, FAVOURITE STAMP SET & FUN FOLD.
Lets take a closer look at this card. I'e used the Adventurous Bundle and DSP to decorate this fun fold card. I've used the colours from the patterned paper to help me decide what colours to use. Cajun Craze is one of my all time favourite colours - I've used it just here and there today. 
How fun is this card! All the easel panels take it from cool to SUPER COOL card.  Cutting the DSP panels to decorate the front was the hardest part. I cut x3 4.5cm x 10cm rectangles, then I cut them in half on the diagonal. The best glue to use for those super fine triangle corners is the Fine Tip Glue. 
Heres a quick tutorial - I'd love to see what you come up with!
Thanks to Lisa Curcio for the cool You Tube tutorial on this style of card. 
The inside decorated and be sure to include some pop up elements to hold up each easel panel. Here I have stamped a fun edge with clouds and planes, and raised on a dimensional are 2 clouds and the plane in Cajun Craze. 
An awesome colour combination
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

6 comments:

  1. Love the challenge and your take on it. I chose the same column for my card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fun fold. This works so well with the planes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, love what you've done with this set. I also chose the middle vertical line. Great challenge, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Carolina. I love how the planes actually look like they are flying on the fun folds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this is a super clever way to show off the fantastic airplanes! Great card and sooo effective! Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you