Sunday 4 August 2024

Stripes and Squares with Lets Craft Together Blog Hop

 Welcome back to another Let's Craft Together Blog Hop! This months theme was a Mystery Challenge.

I have created a very BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL card. 
Here's the challenge picture
Lets take a closer look at this card. I have cut all the long strips from the Bright and Beautiful DSP stack and used them in the background. I have added a couple extra 1cm strips on the top and bottom to tie in the look.

For the front focal piece I have used my Stampin Blends - alcohol markers - on a piece of 7x7cm basic white cardstock and coloured some srtrips, all freehand, then once I haed covered he piece I went over it with a black ink pen and line out some 'division lines', again all free hand. It doesnt matter that it looks messy - thats the look I was going for!
The colour went so effortlessly together
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

4 comments:

  1. Love the colours 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great innovation. I love the colours in that DSP, so you can't go wrong but you did all the freehand stuff so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun, bright and cheery card Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - this is such a clever way to use the mystery elements - it looks so fun and different!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you