Friday 6 September 2024

Let's Wander in Boots - Chain Card Swap for Kayla

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Kayla and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start the blog hop at Kayla's blog and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

I was 5th in the chain for Round 2 and have created this male inspired card using the Lets Wander stamp set. There's something about masculine cards that gives me a buzz - I love creating them!
Here's is the card I CASE'd from Monique
Lets take a closer look at this card. I'm obsessed with shoes usually but these BOOTS are devine...even if they do look a like worn, smelly and perhaps even a little dirty. They are from the awesome Lets Wander stamp set currently available in the new catalogue. 
We don't often see too many males cards, others have commented in the past they can be diffcult to craft, but I always need more masculine cards with 3 guys at home and all their friends - I need lots! So its lucky I like making them. 
For the card background, I have embossed using a piece of Cajun Craze using 3D Dashing Designs emboss folder. The detailed stamping around the Lost Lagoon circle comes from Let's Wander too, its the tiny track like image. 
For the inside, I've stamped lots more boots which I coloured with Stampin Blends.
I'd say this stamp set is overlooked but it really is a great set to have in your stash. I cant wait to use the football boot image for our end of year U14's soccer team cards. The options are endless as you can colour these in any of your favourite team colours. 
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Carolina! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm loving this chain. And your card is stunning with its bold and vibrant colours and texture. And those boots! You're right, I had overlooked this set in the catty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sentiment of this card - and how you've stamped the texture onto the background circle. Lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you