Wednesday 4 September 2024

Fathers Day Card using Beside Me for Lets Craft Together Blog Hop

Welcome back to another Let's Craft Together Blog Hop! This months theme is Casing the Mini Catalogue and today is the launch day. You can begin ordering from the Mini catalogue immediately. For now lets get back to the hop... start here aand make your way round the group and their wonderful projects all inspired by the new mini catalogue. 

I have created this Fathers Day card using the Beside Me Stamp set from the annual catalogue. The layout and design is inspired frm pg 16 of the NEW mini catalogue. As you will see below there this page provides you with card and tag templates to help you with your crafting. GENUIS!
Here's the challenge picture
Can you see which template I've used for todays card? 
Do you often get stuck on how to constuct an interesting project? Believe it or not I do! So these handy simple templates definitely help get you out of that crafty-rut.
Let's take a closer look at this card. From the background to the forefront this card is COVERED in the same image. I stamped tone on tone in Shaded Spruce the card base and the layering shaded spruce panel. I heat embossed the same image onto Basic Black cardstock cut with my favourite circle dies - Deckled Circle Dies
I carried the same image to the inside and highlighted it with some simple, gentle 'sponging' 
This stamp set is so beautiful, so glad its in my stash. 
Hope all the dads out there had a beautiful Fathers Day this past Sunday. It was lovely to have spent the day with my Dad. 
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 

4 comments:

  1. Great idea to use these templates. Love the dolours you have used.Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these templates, they give us so much scope for creativity <3 Your card is cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done - I love how you mixed it up from both catalogues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just lovely - and I agree the layouts are just fabulous!! Love the tone on tone stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you