Tuesday 10 September 2024

Pink Oranges - Chain Card Swap for Monique

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Monique and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start the blog hop at Monique's blog and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

I was 4th in the chain for Round 3 and have created a card I'm really proud to share. I call it Pink Oranges..the oranges are not really pink, and there's lemons too, but with a pinky background thats how I'll remember it.
Here's is the card I CASE'd from Kayla - I love her crafting style! Always very trendy and with interesting, striking colours and features.
Lets take a closer look at this card. I've cut the background strips and lemon from the Mediterranean Blooms Dsp - so in love with everything Mediterranean.
The inside also features a fussycut orange, with a strip of DSP.
For the sentiment on the front, I reached for my copy of Sweetly Scripted - it has a great range of greetings and all with such a cool font styles 
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the "pink" oranges and mediterranean style. Lovely card to receive and to CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Carolina. And you unknowingly brought back some of the style of the original!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you