Friday 13 September 2024

Specialty Frames and Floral DSP Chain Card Swap for Nancy

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Nancy and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start the blog hop at Nancy's blog and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

I was 6th in the chain for Round 4 and have created a beautiful card with lots of rectangle and the Floral & Flowers 12x12 Specialty Designer Paper pack.
Here's is the card I CASE'd from Annette, I love her colour combination!

Lets take a closer look at this card. Using Annette's layout as my base, I cut rectangles from Peach Pie, Shaded Sprucee, Basic White cardstock and also from the DSP. The floral bouquet is made by arranging a few of the pre-printed flowers and foliage images in the papr pack. 
The inside is decorated in a similar manner. The pre-print images are so easy to play with, I wanted to use them all. 
If you'd like a pack of this Frames and Flowers 12x12" Specialty Designer Series paper - drop me an email or leave me a comment!
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 

3 comments:

  1. Love the soft colours in your card. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Carolina. There's so much going on but it all integrates perfectly into the finished design - nothing looks out of place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on this card...the Frames & Flowers pack has great colours and I like how you emphasized the lighter ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you