Tuesday 17 September 2024

Cheerful Daisies with a POP of InColour - Chain Card Swap for Ros

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Ros and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start the blog hop at Ros's blog and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

I was 10th in the chain for Round 5 and have created a very textured card using a new 3D embossing folder along with some new InColours! Welcome Petunia POP and welcome back Pretty in Pink.

Here's is the card I CASE'd from Genna - I immediatey loved this card - from its rich colour combination to the gorgeous textured panels. I CASE'd 3 main elements - the embossing, the layout and 3 of the colours, just in different ratio.
Lets take a closer look at this card. 
Lets start with the Embossed panels - how gorgeous is this 3D emboss folder? Its Dashing Designs and I'm loving the details, plus it gives off 'quilted blanket' for sure. 
Next, the die cuts - you can't go wrong with a floral arrangment, doesnt matter how you layer them, its gonna look so cool!
Lastly COLOUR - Petunia Pop you are totally my jam. I'm loving all kinds of purply shades and his colour is delicious. It pairs so well with other colours. This years InColour welcomes back an old colour Pretty in Pink. SU have never done this before (retire a family colour and then bring it back) - its a welcomed comeback for the next 2 years. 
The inside carries the theme thru with an embossed strip and flower die cut.
If you don't already have Cheerful Daisies - grab it and the die set too!
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card. You've kept all the elements that I loved in Genna's card but given it a whole new look with the change in colour, which I love. That texture really is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you