Friday 20 September 2024

Rev your engines Chain Card Swap for Sharni

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Sharni and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start the blog hop at Sharni's blog and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

I was XXth in the chain for Round 6 and have created


Here's is the card I CASE'd from Cheryl. I really liked the 3 circles in the background with the focal images in front. I got creating straight away - I knew exactly what I'd be making when this arrived in the post.
Lets take a closer look at this card.




Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 

2 comments:

  1. Fun card - nice to see a masculine take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have used the layout and the motorcycle i and colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you