Tuesday 24 September 2024

Full of Life Tropical Leaf Chain Card Swap for Tracy

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Tracy and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start the blog hop at Tracy's blog and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

I was 2nd in the chain for Round 7 and have created a soft looking yet 'full of life" card with the online exclusive bundle Tropical Leaf. 
Here's is the card I CASE'd from Tracy, I love the cute side fun fold flap on this card design showing the DSP. The other aspect I really like is the embossed background, a subtle look in white but love the texture it adds. 
Lets take a closer look at my card. I love how the DSP adds that watrercoloured feel but without the effort or mess. This DSP - Full of Life - has ALL the colours! Usually a paper pack has 6-8 colours max, this pack displays over 20 easily. 
The front of the card is also created with and an embossed background using Dotted Circle and the featured Tropical leaf, stampe in Balmy Blue and cut with the matching leaf punch. 
The theme continues right thru the card 
I'm loving the online bundle Tropical Leaf -its simple, affordable and so convenient with the leaf punch right there to help cut out the perfect leaf quickly, its a gret addition to any of your beautiful projects.
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clever case of Tracy's card. I like the way you have used a similar palette but with different elements. A fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Netty - the colour palette continuation is great while changing the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun, vibrant card Carolina.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you