Tuesday 3 September 2024

Frames and Flowers Layered Chain Card Swap for Genna

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Genna and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start of the blog hop, at Genna's blog, and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. It's so interesting to see the development!

I was 6th in the chain for Round 1 and have created a beautifully layered card using the new Frames and Flowers 12x12" Specialty DSP pack. This pack has pre-printed frames, flowers and foliage that are READY for any project.
Here's is the card I CASE'd from Ros 

Lets take a closer look at my card. I'm in love with the colour scheme of this paper pack. In particular this combination of Peach Pie, Lemon Lime Twist, Pretty Peacock and the lightest touch of Early Expresso is elegant yet playful. I also really like the interesting rectangle cut background. The sentiment 'You made my day' is from Cheerful Daisies stamp set. 
I continued the design to the inside with more pre-printed die cuts from the paper pack.
This pack of Frames and Flowers 12x12' Specialty DSP is just gorgeous you can't go wrong with this pack. At just $17.50 AUD its a must have from the new Annual Catalogue
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Carolina. I don't have this paper but when you listed the colours, I realised they are 3 of my favs, so I'm not sure why not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this paper and your take on the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use the die cut images for the focal image on the card. It worked out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Colors in your card are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pop of colour you've used for the mats. I would never have thought to use such a vibrant colour in the background but it really works.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you