Friday 4 October 2024

Its time to get your Xmas on with Decorative Trees for the Lets Craft Together Blog Hop

Welcome back to another Let's Craft Together Blog Hop! This months theme is a Sketch Challenge.

I have kick started my christmas cards with this Decorative Trees creation. 

Here's the challenge picture. I especially like the sentiment banner coming out off the side and the 2 corner floral arrangements I moved closer together, I've placed 2 christmas trees together. 

Lets take a closer look at this card. This new bundle is so awesome! It has a number of tree dies that I cant wait to die cut in different colours. For todays card I have stamped and die cut one tree in Old Olive and die cut the other using the polka dot tree in Granny Apple Green.
The background of the base I stamped in Crumb cake and make a bight bright sentiment in Real Red and white embossed the greeting.
The inside is super simple with plenty of space to write your christmas wishes. I usually personalise each xmas card with a lengthy essay!
This bundle is a great addition to any craft collection, it has lots of tree options and a good variety of sentiments, making it a great value bundle. 
If theres anything in the latest catalogue or any of the current product line you'd like to know more about, drop me a line or email, I'd be happy to help (contact me from home page tabs) 
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and all the texture in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!! Love the circle element of the sketch detail!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you