Tuesday 1 October 2024

The Spotlight is on Leaf Collection and ME for Chain Card Swap!

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about me and the CASES of my card. I encourage you to start here and follow along to see the progression of my card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

Round 9 is all about my card! I have created a bright and colourful InColour card highlighting the Leaf Collection stamp set with the Spotlight technique. I've used some of my favourite products from the Annual catalogue.
This card was created as part of a chain for our Aussie online card group ..
Lets take a closer look at this card. 
The Spotlight technique is easy and gives any image an interesting twist. Simply stamp your image onto your cardbase and on another sheet stamp the images again in different colours and cut out with a die or punch. Layer it over the base matching the shape to the background, adding dimensional foam dots helps to elevate the spotlight look.  Have you tried this technique before? 
Some of my favourite items are: 
* Leaf Collection Background stamp (163610)
* InColor Cardstock (163804)
* Deckled Circle Dies (162286)
* Wanted to Say Dies (161594)
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 

2 comments:

  1. Love this - I'm going to have to try a few colour combos I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. This stamp set is quite versatile. I love the technique you have used with it and the greeting looks great too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you