Saturday 6 September 2014

Happy Fathers Day Australia!

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to get in early and wish all the Dads out there a very Happy Fathers Day for tomorrow!

While I'm at work all day long tomorrow I know my little ones will be snuggling up, having a lovely sleep in with Dad, spoiling him rotten with lots of cuddles and kisses. Lucky right?! 
In my opionion, its the best job in the world  to be a parent - tough at times, definately! but when you look into those innocent little faces after a long day, you realise what's really important in life - to have those you love and care for happy and healthy.

So, have a great day guys! A special mention to Ryan, Ricardo, Will, Ricky, Esteban, Marcelo, Glen, Jason, Tshaka, Stan, and anyone else I may have missed!

Here's a very special card I made for a friends 1st Fathers Day...

 Stampin' Up! Supplies:


Sentiment/Greeting - I actually used 4 stamps sets to make up the sentiment, can you spot the stamps I used??

Thanks for visiting my blog today..

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you