Tuesday 26 May 2015

NEW English Garden DSP inspired Stamped Design Cards


I really can't wait to share with you the online photos of all the lovely new range of designer papers coming on June 2nd. Until then you'll just have to trust me that they're beautiful, and keep watching my posts as I have gathered inspiration from what I have seen from the catalogue.

The sentiments on today's cards are stamped with a new Hostess set called A Whole Lot of Lovely. I have taken inspiration from a new set of paper called English Garden. You will notice the flowers on this DSP are quite similar to the soon to be retired stamp set Painted Petals from the Occasions Catalogue.

Here is a picture of English Garden from the Gold Coast Convention May 2015
Here are my cards
You're Fabuloius from A Whole Lot of Lovely
Background Leaves from Kinda Electic


Thank You with A Whole Lot of Lovely
Beautiful background stamped with Painted Petals
A Whole Lot of Lovely card
Beautiful background stamped with Painted Petals
Carolina;s Tips & Techniqies
Colour your stamps in by using the Stampin' Write markers - don't forget to *huff* to reactivate tbe ink then you're ready to stamp!

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think and feel free to Pin my cards onto your Pinterest boards. Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you