I hope its not too early to start sharing Christmas cards but I have lots of new items to show you.
Just Add Ink (keep reading to see the inspirational pic).
I used all 3 Edgelit dies here - Houses, Trees & Santa's sleigh. You'll notice I trimmed one of the trees on the Suede panel just so it wasn't the same as the Crumb cake. Then I also trimmed the Sleigh and added Santa to the night sky! He's been glued directly to the Black cardbase.
How cute is the wooden snowflake - yup I asked for more wooden embellishments and Stampin' Up! delivered. These come in pack of 24 with 2 other designs (8 each, 3 designs).
- Standard Australian C6 card base in Basic Black Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
- NEW! Winter Wonderland Vellum Panel - 3-3/4" x 2"
- Soft Suede Panel - 3-3/4" x 3-1/4"
- Crumb Cake Panel - 3-3/4" x 2-1/2"
- Whisper White Panel - 3-3/4" x 2"
Stampin' Up! Supplies - so many new products!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by today