Sunday 8 November 2015

Big News - It's Your Birthday! in English Garden Tones

I was inspired by yesterdays card to create a soft toned birthday card and here is my finished project! I've followed all the same measurements and instructions which I posted yesterday - click here to see more!
Colour your stamps with markers for a multicoloured look!
Here are the card measurements so you too can create this card:
  • Standard Australian C6 card base in Crumb Cake Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
  • Blushing Bride Frame - 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Whisper White Panel (top) - 2" x 5-3/8" (overlap with the DSP panel when glueing)
  • English Garden Panel - 2" x 5-3/8"
Get inspired with this colour swatch, feel free to share and pin it!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your wonderful encouraging comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you