Wednesday 30 March 2016

I'm a Star Wars fan! Punch Art Creations

After years of resisting I have become an admiring Star Wars fan! We recently celebrated my sons birthday and he was set on having a Stars Wars Party! I was happy to oblige and go CRAZY on invitations, cookies, cake, chocolate favours - the works!

The Invitations
Now if you're a fan too you'll know who this little droid is...its BB8!  A super cute, fun and easy punch art project. 'Lets Party' is from a stamp set in the Occasions catalogue (pg7) called 'Party With Cake' see it here. 
 
Chocolate Favours
I love punch art! It gives you such freedom to just create whatever you want and the Word Wimdow punch is really the hero of this post. I have used this punch here again to create heeeeeeaps of lightsabers (also known as light savers to my kids! Lol). These chocolate wrapped favours were quite a hit and were so easy to create.
The Cake
I must acknowledge my dear friend Irene from My Crafted Creations who helped me to create this AWESOME cake! We created the Death Star from a styrofoam ball and wrapped it in fondant. We added the lines with a ruler.
Cookies
These were my favourite thing to create!! I had such a ball creating these, again with the much needed help of my friend Irene!
Other party items
Here are some pics of all the other bits n pieces that made this Star Wars party a real hit!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my Star Wars projects please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think! May the force be with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you