Monday 27 July 2020

Rainbows and Blossoms in Bloom Bundle

Today I'm sharing some very colourful cards I made with only a small amount of supplies. First you'l need some Rainbow Glimmer paper from Stampin' Up! along with any die set especially one that has lots of cut pieces such as Blossoms in Bloom, some white cardstock, Multipurpose glue (green one) and lots of patience!

Here's a closer look at my favourite one of the bunch. 

This particular die is very large and so I didn't need to add much else to the card to make it stand out. 

Here's the awesome bundle for $104.25 AUD. Lets learn now to make these cards.

**First from a sheet of 6" x 12" rainbow glimmer paper cut x3 blossoms
From white shimmery cardstock also cut an additional x3 cut outs

As you can see here the die is so large it captures the different colours across the glimmer paper nicely. When removing this piece from the die cut machine be very careful to keep all the pieces in place.

Here's the greeny/blue

Carefully with a pick tool, press out all the pieces of the intricate die, try to keep them 'in place' as best you can this will make gluing them back in a lot easier. 

Keep both pieces!

Build your card front and glue down the beautiful cut out.

Then using the multipurpose glue 'fill in the flowers'.
In this example I have added some of the white pieces to the flowers, glue as you go.

It may take a little to get those steps done, but if you're in Victoria like me this is a great way to spend the afternoon, its just like making a puzzle!

Here’s a closer look at the cards I made - Glimmer Outers with white Petals

Here's one of each - how pretty do they look!?

x2 White Outers with Glimmer petals and leaves.
Don’t forget to stamp your insides! The bundle stamp set is just perfect. 

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments so show me some blog love & leave me a quick hello below!
https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871
See all the NEW 2020 catalogue products & specials below here


*COVID-19 is priced in USD

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love that glimmer paper :) I did something similar using the Sunflower die. Talk about loving puzzles LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you