Monday 4 December 2023

A Bush Christmas with Lets Craft Together Blog Hop

 Welcome back to another Let's Craft Together Blog Hop! This months theme is 'A Bush Christmas'.

I have created a Double Easel Pop Up card with lots of foliage that represents the 'bushy' of this theme
Here is the challenge picture
Lets take a closer look at this card. I have mainly used the Classic Christmas Bundle with some help from the Cottage Wreath bundle. Notice how the wreath and bunch of foliage are sideways... there's a reason for this...keep reading
   The double easel part is supported by a large circle sentiment, raised on foam dimesionals. The writing panel has been reserved to the back of the card.  Make sure you adhere the decorated square panels whilst the card is OPEN, that way you'll know they'll be the right way round when the card is opened by the recipient.
I've created a quick template guide for you using an A5 sheet of cardstock.
These are the cut outs you'll need...
The writing panel is on the back, wth plenty of writing space!
A rich, deep tone for this card, but its still nice and bright with Soft Sea Foam as its base.
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

6 comments:

  1. What a tricky card - but so much fun!! Love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fun fold! Love your interpretation of the inspiration image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card. I have added this fold to my list of cards that I need to attempt. Thank you for the instructions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you have used. The Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce are so regal and team with the others so well. The fun fold is cute too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you