Friday 22 December 2023

Beary Christmas Accordian Fun Fold

Today I'm sharing a super cute fun fold for Christmas! I absolutely could not resist using this DSP and those POLAR BEARS are so darn cute. I didnt mind at all that I had to fussy cut them out. This paper has so many fun 'scenes' that this is the perfect style card to show off lots of the patterns.

I was a bit cheeky and used the stamp set that comes in the Christmas Card kit, why not right? The stamps are not just for the kits!

The wreath is from Cottage Wreaths and how cute does Mr Polar Bear look there? I also fussy cut the gift and placed it in front of him as though he's 'going to check it out'
Here are the 'merry christmas' sentiment from the card kit, love the font, its very Arial, and would suit ANYYYY christmas card
Here are some of the other images in the stamp set, stamped in the coordinating colours of the DSP. 
I can't say enough about this christmas colour combo - its bright, its fun yet traditional all at once.
Here's a free tutorial! What will you create using this Triple Accordian Fun Fold?
Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you