Wednesday 17 April 2024

Circle Saying Fun Fold - Chain Card Swap for Tracy

Welcome to the LAST Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Tracy and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start the blog hop at Tracy's blog and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

I was 4th in the chain for Round 11 and have created a Diagonal Fun Fold with Circle Saying Bundle and Earthen Textures DSP. 
The rich deep earthy tones of the paper are so different to what I would normally choose...but I'm likely it!
Here's the card I CASE'd from Kayla - she created a very cool fun fold too.
Lets take a closer look at this card.
Creating this fun fold is easy, I've included a quick tutorial for you to use
Love that you can create x2 cards from 1 sheet of A4
A very on trend colour palette!
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

2 comments:

  1. I love this fold but I would never have thought to case this design that way. Your imagination and out of the box thinking always amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, perfect for men with the colours you have used. A fun fold too, very different from Kayla's but I can see where your mind was going!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you