Wednesday 17 April 2024

Quilted Blanket Technique with Delightfully Eclectic DSP STACK

Who doesn't love a warm hug from a cozy blanket. Todays card reminds me of just that. I want to share a super cool PAPER technique with you. I showcased this a couple weeks ago in a video, but look at the difference the embossing REALLY makes.  Lets take these 2 Thank You cards that I made using scrap strips from the Delightfully Eclectic DSP Stack (on sale NOW as it will retire soon!)  One has been embossed using Quatrefoil Tile (also retiring!) Embossing folder and the other hasn't.  Which is your favourite? 

Love this THANK YOU from Something Fancy - which will be available when the new catalogue begins on May 1st. 
So which is your favourite? EMBOSSED or 
 
.... or NOT? 
Personally I prefer the technique WITH. Its so easy too! Simply apply your DSP to your card front or label, run it through with an Emboss Folder of your choice and see the quilted, embossed, textured, detailed look appear like magic!
This colour combo reminds me of a cozy baby blanket, warm and cuddly
Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you