Monday 15 April 2024

Earthen Textures - Chain Card Swap for Sharni

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Sharni and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start the blog hop at Sharni’s blog and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

I was 6th in the chain for Round 10 and have used Earthen Textures to create this card. I took inspiration from Cheryls pots below. 
Here's the card I CASE'd from Cheryl
The inside shows you the split front. 
Beautiful rich colour combo
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I see what you did there with the pots! This was a lovely card to receive, Carolina, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you