Friday 12 April 2024

Enjoy the Rhythm with Drums and Guitars - Chain Card Swap for Nancy

Welcome to the Chain Card Swap Blog Hop! This hop is all about Nancy and the CASES of her card. I encourage you to start the blog hop at Nancy's blog and follow along to see the progression of her card through the group. Its so interesting to see the development!

I was 8th in the chain for Round 9 and have created a music scene with the images from Enjoy the Rhythm.
I used the colours and layout from the card I was sent - see below - as my starting point. I then needed to decide which stamp set I was goijng to use. I needed something with at least 2 main images, and settled on Enjoy the Rhythm.
Here's the card I CASE'd from Tracy  - be sure to see the OG version here
Lets take a closer look at this card.  As you can see I ended up using ALL the imagaes 
I always try to carry the theme to the inside - it finishes the card off 
Definately a seaside range of colours but you can make it work with any stamp set!
Be sure to continue on the hop below!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 
See all the catalogue products & specials here

2 comments:

  1. Impressive thinking outside the box here Carolina - I love that you took the twin focal points and ran with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card, Carolina,yes, right out of the box, not a cloud or chook in sight! Great job recreating the layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you