Sunday 22 March 2015

Regarding Dahlias Butterfly Cards - Feb Trading Cards

Hi Everyone

Today's cards are from our February trading card swap. I had the pleasure of hosting this month which meant I got to choose the theme and coordinate the swaps back to everyone. 
I love flicking through the junk mail catalogues and I usually get home decor inspiration from the beautifully decorated rooms on show. This is where I found the inspiration for the 'Blues, Greens, Yellows & Golds Colour Challenge',thanks Bed, Bath n Table!
Such a lovely fresh look. I love those pineapples, they are so in right now.
I'm so happy, my finished card fronts turned out exactly as I imagined. I used my Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set to soften the background in Soft Sky. Then I also used it to highlight the colours of the challenge in the banner cut out. I also got to use the new Butterfly Thinlets. Wow these are so lovely. Even with all the intricate details, they come out great every time.

Here are sme of the other cards that were part of the swap, so Beautiful. Well done ladies you all did an incredible job, I wish my frame was bigger to be able to display everyones!

Stampin' Up Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you