Friday, 17 April 2015

Punch Art Debonair Top Hat & Monocle card

I am really excited to share with you a super cool card that I was inspired to create. Thank you so much Petra for the challenge idea of converting a cake image into a top hat. I'm in love with this card! I knew immediately that I wanted to use the Mustache Framelits Die and th Bow Builder punch to accompany the Top Hat.  However there was something missing! So a couple of google searches later and of course a monocle was in order to complete the look!
 How I created this card...
Top Hat: I have black embossed the cake image from "Time to Celebrate" onto some Cajun craze cardstock, then cut the flags and cake stand off.
Monocle: I cut a ring with the 1" & 3/4" circle punches, then line 1" circle of vellum behind.
Mustache: I cut 2 mustaches out, sponged and curled the top layer - looks so cute!
Bow Tie: You just need a small piece of Adventure Bound DSP and the bow builder punch -you're done!
I hope you've enjoyed todays card, I had a lot of fun creating it for you.

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Carolina, I saw this posted on Pinterest. This is the most adorable card ever! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete