Monday 20 April 2015

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Punch Art Card

As a kid I remember being such a fan of the TMNT's.  I never thought they would re-emerge 20 odd years later!  My little newphew is the worlds biggest fan too and I made him a birthday card I'm sure he will keep forever. I have CASE'd todays card from the very talented Leena Girsa.

Here is my version, with the added "DUDE" stamped from Epic Alphabet Photopolymer set. I'm pretty sure this blue one is Leonardo, you could do them in all the ninja turtle colours, but why stop there? I might have to try a pink version for those little girls, who like me, are also fans!

This set is so much fun - Just Sayin' stamp set
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you