Friday 10 April 2015

Time to Celebrate Cake and Sketched Birthday

Hi Everyone

Today's card showcases a beautiful and easy to use stamp set "Time to Celebrate". Because I don't want you to miss out on getting this set for free, remember it's only available until 2nd June 2015 from the Ocassions catty. The sketches in this set are perfect for colouring in. Now I know that you're devastated about the blendies being discontinued {it's like Zayne leaving One Direction all over again!} but there are lots of other ways you can get colour into your projects. Check out the YouTube clip at the end and there will be more to come with each new post in this series.

Most of my crafting friends say 'their creativity goes out the window when it comes to creating a male card', also saying 'they are the hardest to make'. I only have boys, and my friends have boys, so I'm setting out to help my crafting sisters! That said I'm dedicating this card to the men in my life - Hubbie Ryan, our sons Gabriel & Marco and my Dad Ricardo.
I hope this helps to inspire you...

I've used the same stamp to decorate the background too -I love it.

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card Carolina! I love this set.
    Don't you think if you masked the flags and the cake stand base it wiuld make a good top hat?
    Lol have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea Petra, at least someone's got their thinking cap on!!! Lol xxx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you