Thursday 7 May 2015

NEW Farmers Market DSP inspired Punch Art Fruit & Vegetables Cards

If you haven't checked into my blog for a few days you will want to look back on the last few posts.  I have been showcasing and definately teasing you all with inspired cards from the new catalogue DSP's.

So today's cards I designed around the fruit and vegetables that you can just see in the featured in the NEW Merry Moments Designer Series Paper.  Please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think and don't forget to Pin my cards on Pinterest too!

Here is a picture of Farmer's Market from my friend Sue Wdowik
I'm really liking these darker, mature tones, available on June 2nd
 
Here are my cards, enjoy!
Inspired by the upcoming Farmers Market DSP, these cool Punch art cards are very farm-like.
All finished off with a current stamp set 'Oh My Goodies'
A BIG bunch of grapes - I think the subtle white sponges makes it really pop.
I really do love Punch Art - Even I'm impressed with how well this Artichoke came out!
I'm going to miss you Mosiac punch - its a discounted item on the retiring sale folks!
The background stamping is from 'Sheltering Tree'



The 'Live well, laugh hard, love big" stamp has become my newest favourite stamp.
I used Stampin' Write Markers to colour in the lettering.
To make the strawberries I have used the Mosiac punch and 'Wonderous Wreath Framelits' set for the green cap
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you