Wednesday 13 May 2015

Punch Art Donut inspired by Cherry on Top DSP

With lots of May birthdays to make cards for, here is one I made for a little girl who turned 5 over the weekend! Inspired by the Cherry on Top DSP Stack  I used on my last project, I created this quick card, its even got its very own punch art Donut!
I'm loving the sparkly sprinkles - a few spots of glue (2 way Glue Pen) and some Dazzling Diamonds glitter. But to really finish off the donut its just got to have a bite taken out, which I punched out with the 7/8" Scallop circle punch.

Here's my card


Punch Art Donut - I'm loving the sparkly sprinkles - a few spots of glue (2 way Glue Pen) and some Dazzling Diamonds glitter. But to really finish off the donut its just got to have a bite taken out, which I punched out with the 7/8" Scallop circle punch.


Stampin' Up! Supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you