Tuesday 12 May 2015

Celebrate Today with Cherry on Top DSP & Washi Tape

I don't think I've stopped creating since my BBB arrived on Friday and I couldn't be happier! I've created a cute little Birthday gift package using the new Cherry on Top DSP Stack for todays post. This paper stack is full of party like, bright and fun images that just make creating really easy.
I've paired this paper along with Celebrate Today a photopolymer stamp set carried over into the new catalogue and my favourite Bigz dies - the hamburger and fry boxes.

Here they are...
Cherry on Top DSP & Washi Birthday Card - Balloon Framelit Dies & Celebrate Today
I created this simple and fast washi banner with the new (coming soon) Cherry on Top Washi tape set. It consists of 5 nicely coordinated tapes which you can see I've used on the above card and see all 5 below - totally gorgeous!
Oh my favourite die - The Hamburger box is so easy to decorate with a little DSP and Washi banners!
The Fry box makes the best treat box - how cute is that balloon paper?
The whole package!
I hope you've enjoyed my projects - I can imagine you could have a lot of fun creating some 'thank you' treats with these.

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Excited much for the new catalogue items??
Thanks for stopping by today, I'd love to hear what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you